Thursday, October 12, 2006

Laura


Well - if you're wondering who that stunning woman is that I have my arm around, wonder no more dear friends. That would be Laura Macfarlane. I met her over a year ago at Partick Trinity Church. I had actually met her mum earlier on the first Christianity Explored I was involved in. She mentioned she had twin daughters, and since I only knew Fiona (Laura's twin sister) I had no idea who they were. I met Laura later at a weekend away and thought that she was her younger sister (oops!). Anyhow, I started praying about and pursuing her seriously earlier this summer and fall. When I (after much prayer and trembling) finally told her how I felt, I found to my great joy and excitement that she felt the same about me! And, as they say in the pictures, ...the rest is history.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Joshua!! That is sooo exciting! Hope things are going well with you and Laura. Missing our weekly arm workouts at the gym. How is life there now with a whole new slew of pcnts?! Drop me an email when you can. Take care my friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home