Monday, October 02, 2006

Great is His faithfulness

So, it's been almost a month since I've posted, sorry. Three days after my new computer arrived, it started shutting down randomly. I took it into the shop, then they had to order a new logic board from Holland. That itself turned out to be backordered, so I've been playing a bit of a waiting game right now. I called today, and they said the part finally shipped, so, God willing, I'll have my laptop back by the end of this week.
So, about my title...
Well, today I was in Starbucks doing my Bible read-thru reading for this week. This week's reading was Genesis. Something I had heard before (but never seemed to come out in my reading) was God's faithfulness. However, this time through Genesis, I saw it everywhere! It was amazing how faithful God was to Abraham (even when he screwed up) and to all of Abraham's descendents. God would meet them all through dreams and other ways and would renew His covenant with them. I wonder if this stuck out because God is trying to say something to me?

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Genesis is my favorite book of the Bible! God rocks!! (no disrespect intended)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home