Monday, January 23, 2006

Baptism


Daniel and I were having our normal discipleship time tonight and we started discussing his baptism on Sunday. He brought it up because he was so excited about it. He started mentioning people that were coming and that he was thinking of inviting and I got the image in my head of a wedding ceremony. The way Daniel was talking was the way I envision a bride planning her wedding. It was so beautiful and as he was talking, I was thinking that this is how baptism should be. We should be excited as if we are going to a wedding. In a huge way, we are. In baptism we are tasting a little bit of what the marriage ceremony of The Lamb is going to be like. I can't help but get tears in my eyes when I think about that day and how beautiful it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home