Sunday, January 08, 2006
















Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you've all had a wonderful new year! I have some wonderful news, I'm now moved in! My flatmate is Wade, the guy playing the guitar in the photo. He's a great man of God and I am thrilled that he wanted to move in with me! We prayed over the flat today and started stowing our stuff. In between my last post and this one, I have been staying at Daniel's flat. His flatmate Gavin graciously allowed me to stay in his room while he was away home on Christmas break. It was a stretching experience as Daniel is the student I'm discipling, and it felt like I had to be on 24/7. However, I am very thankful for how God provides. He provided this flat through a conversation with the owner, my friend. He provided a flatmate because Wade simply hadn't found a place yet and needed somewhere to stay, isn't God awesome!? If you're wondering why I have my eyebrows shaved, it's because I had to be a punk at a ceilidh and had nothing "punkish" in my wardrobe, so I decided "why not". Another bit of news is that I preached a sermon on New Years Day at RE:Hope, if you want to listen, go to www.rehope.co.uk and go the messags bit. If you don't mind praying, please be praying that I can be a bright light for Daniel and show him Jesus. Also please be in prayer that the rest of my financial support would come in and that Christianity Explored will go well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home