Monday, November 05, 2007

2 Corinthians 2: 10-11

Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ, so that WE WOULD NOT BE OUTWITTED BY SATAN; for we are not ignorant of his designs. 2 Corinthians 2:10-11

I was reading through 2 Corinthians this morning and these verses (especially the part I capitalized) really stuck out. I have a confession to make. I have really been struggling with a bad attitude lately. I know a lot of it has been selfishness, and I am ashamed to say that I have allowed my self to be outwitted by the evil one. I was watching a film with my wife the other evening, and God spoke to me while watching it. I realized that I was allowing things to come between me and others and instead of fighting for unity, I was becoming increasingly more isolated. Fortunately God listens to my wife, she'd been praying for a few weeks because she recognized it in me before I was willing to admit it myself. All praise to God who is not willing to allow me to stay where I am and who forgives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home