Friday, April 28, 2006

Good ol' John Denver (think shoulders)


Look closely at this picture, what do you see? Yes, shadows. What do shadows mean? Yes, IT'S SUNNY OUT TODAY. What's more, IT'S WARM!!!!!!!!!!! Now, you may be thinking, "duh Josh, of course it is, it's late April." Well, it is that, certainly. However, late April in Glasgow means that it's usually cloudy and cooler. Well, any month here actually means cloudy. Anyhow, it has been a huge blessing. We had an intern meeting today. Brian took them (and those of us who tagged along) to the university chapel and did the same thing he did with me my first day here. He asked, "What do you see?" If you want to know, leave me a message. :-) That being said, it really made me think about all that God has done over the past year and a half. He has really worked and moved here. I'm so thankful for how He has worked! God is amazing, I don't ever say that enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home